Welcome!
I know there are still a lot of unknowns for us as we are prepping to start the year on Wednesday. The district has chosen to use the Canvas learning and information system. However, it is uncertain if it will be ready for us on the first day. As a work around, I will be using Google Classroom to communicate lesson details and activities, including Webex meetings. Please log in to the Google Classroom for your class period. Once into Classroom, there will be a posting for that period's Webex.
As previously mentioned, this process is in case Canvas is not yet ready. For Day 1 (Wednesday, August 12) I will post the class Webex through Google Classroom.
I can't wait to meet and see all of you!
Cheers!
Mrs. Paulazzo
Here are the Google Classroom Class login codes. I recommend you copy and paste.
APEH Period 1: zngy376
APEH Period 2: (Mr. Barros' Class) ug2g2xd
APEH Period 3: pr56at4
APEH Period 5: osqrr5a